The IMS Learning Impact program identifies and celebrates breakthrough uses of technology in education that guide IMS Global's work and set the direction for the broader edtech community to get to a better future faster. The program's three annual components—the Learning Impact Awards competition, the Learning Impact Report, and the Learning Impact Leadership Institute—elevate the edtech innovations and new educational models that are improving learning, institutional performance, and the digital learning ecosystem.
2019 Learning Impact Awards
Thirty-two finalists competed for the 2019 Learning Impact Awards—the only expert judged competition that assesses the use of innovative edtech in context at a learning institution. Eight medals were awarded at the Learning Impact Leadership Institute in San Diego.
- Boost at Indiana University — University Information Technology Services (view award video)
- Using Real-Time Data to Impact Instruction — SAFARI Montage and the School District of Lee County, Florida (view award video)
- My Learning Analytics — University of Michigan (view award video)
- Teach Every Child Connector (SII) at Broward — Public Consulting Group and Broward County Public Schools, Florida (view award video)
- Academic Competency Management Tool (ACMT): Powering & Connecting State Standards — LearningMate Solutions, Inc. and South Carolina Department of Education (view award video)
- ComPAIR Peer Review at UBC — University of British Columbia (Centre for Teaching, Learning & Technology) (view award video)
- Expert-Based Collective Advising Mechanism (ECAM) — Advanced Innovation Center for Future Education of Beijing Normal University, Beijing Municipal Commission of Education (view award video)
- ALEKS Assessment and Learning in Knowledge Spaces — McGraw-Hill and Arizona State University (view award video)
Learning Impact Report
Mapping Digital Transformation and Digital Learning Trends
The Learning Impact Report offers strategic analysis of the final projects from the Learning Impact Awards competition. It provides institutional leaders with edtech planning guidance by illustrating the impact of innovative solutions that achieve key teaching and learning objectives for K-12, higher education, and lifelong learning.
Learning Impact Leadership Institute 2019
This annual event hosted by IMS Global Learning Consortium is the best place to accelerate your knowledge about where edtech is going in a productive way that will help your organization succeed.
Thanks to the 600 education leaders and technology professionals from 264 different organizations who came to the Learning Impact Leadership Institute in San Diego, California.
85% WOULD RECOMMEND THIS MEETING TO OTHERS
65% RATED THEIR OVERALL EXPERIENCE VERY VALUABLE
"My experience at the Learning Impact Leadership Institute was that every session, meal conversation, and impromptu gathering illuminated new knowledge and awareness of our common goals in digital learning. This conference allowed me the opportunity to network with individuals in every space of education technology."
—Emily Bell, Ed.D., Executive Director of Accountability and Enterprise Applications, Fulton County Schools